Rusty Pickle is closing it's doors after their 7 year journey. It has been fantastic getting to design for them and being part of such a talented group of ladies. I will cherish the great times and treasure the many friends I have made a long way.
To check out the details and also to get more details on their liquidating sale click {HERE}.
To check out the details and also to get more details on their liquidating sale click {HERE}.




3 comments:
Hi Heidi, thanks for your support with Daddy, you are a beautiful lady inside and out and hope we can still be friends outside our Rusty Pickle journey, thanks for making my day brighter, it has been a pleasure knowing you, Tiff xxx.
I read about this yesterday...too sad...first thing that came to mind was you and the DT. :(
I am so sorry that RP is closing its doors, it just breaks my heart!
I hope that you have a great Thursday, thanks for stopping by my blog!
e.
Post a Comment