About Me

My photo
I am married to the most wonderful man. We have been married for almost four years and have been together for 9 years. I have a beautiful 17 year old Daughter. I started this blog so I can post my Scrapbooking pages, but recently decided it is time for me to get healthy so I am going to use my blog to motivate myself through sharing my success with others. I will still share other updates and Scrapbooking, so please come back and visit.

My Friends

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Some Updates...

Just wanted to stop in to do a little update. It was my first week back to work. I was so bummed to be back. It was nice to have 10 days off in a row. I got so many things accomplished and a lot of scrapping done.
I also managed to submit some things for possible publication so wish me luck. The fun thing is one of the cards I submitted has already been picked up for publication, so I am pretty jazzed. I do love how my layouts turned out and can't wait to share. In both the cards and layouts I used all Rusty Pickle product. Speaking of Rusty Pickle, I am totally over the moon about being on the design team. I am loving every minute and it has helped to stimulate those creative juices so they start flowing again. Not to mention I have learned so much from the great group of ladies.
This weekend I am going to the Photography convention with Jed. So hopefully will either learn some new tricks or see some new product and ideas. If you are not busy this weekend don't forget that Lance is teaching at Scrap Happy Sisters on Saturday January 10th.
Who wants some Blog Candy??? You have an opportunity to win some from Rach. All you have to do is stop by her page and leave her a comment and post on your own blog a link to her site for a chance to win.
Also stop by Kim Kesti's blog for Challenge Thursday. You have till Wednesday to complete it. This Thursday is all about getting involved.
Are you and your friends looking for a place to scrapbook? Well Scrapbooks to Remember is having their monthly Scrap-a-thon on January 17th if anyone is available. It is a lot of fun and I believe there are still some seats to be filled. Be sure to sign up soon though cause they go pretty fast.
I hope to get some more projects done this weekend and posted to the blog. Till then I hope everyone has a great weekend.

2 comments:

Rach said...

Thanks for the candy mention. good luck. hugs rachxx

Delfina said...

Love all the wedding LO. So pretty!!!

I sent you an email about the new board also.