It has been forever since I have been online. Thought I would share some pictures since I have been totally busy non stop.
I went to Vegas in March for March Madness and me and the girls took a Stripper 101 class. It was so much fun and such a great workout.
I went to Vegas in March for March Madness and me and the girls took a Stripper 101 class. It was so much fun and such a great workout.


We went to dinner the night Tayla got back from England on June 8th. Here is two shots that I took of Jed and Tayla and edited. Can't wait to scrapbook these pictures.



I celebrated my 35th Birthday on July 3rd. We went out to eat at Oregano's and I finally got the Chi blow dryer I have been too cheap to buy myself. lol

July 4th we went to our friends house to watch fireworks. Due to the weather in our area they actually ended up not having any fireworks. The girls were really bummed.
Here is some pictures of us on 4th of July though. Tayla and I were goofing around with the camera.
Here is some pictures of us on 4th of July though. Tayla and I were goofing around with the camera.




July 19th Jed and I headed out to the Baseball game.. here is a picture of us in the car on our way..

Jed, Tayla and I all went out for dinner for Jed's birthday on July 31st. Although Jed's Birthday is on August 1st we had to go out before hand since I was taking Jed on a surprise trip. Here is a picture of Jed and Tayla at his Birthday dinner at Oreganos.

Jed has been working so hard and has not had any time off work. So for his Birthday I planned a surprise getaway. I planned the whole thing. Jed had no idea what was going on. He didn't even know where we were flying too until we got the the airport. Our secret destination was Vegas. When he got to Vegas I gave Jed his next envelope with our hotel destination. I had once again planned our stay at the Imperial Palace since that has such a great location and price. One we were checked in and settled I gave Jed our next event. We went to the show Fantasy at the Luxor. It was a topless show but had such a great comedy act.
Here is a picture of Jed with his beer. We were waiting for the show to start.
Some pictures of Jed and I while we waited for the show to start.


Here is a picture of Jed with one of the dancers.
While we were in Vegas we also went to the wax museum Maddam Tussauds. Here are some fun pictures of Jed and I goofing around.
Here is a picture of Jed with his beer. We were waiting for the show to start.
Some pictures of Jed and I while we waited for the show to start.

Here is a picture of Jed with one of the dancers.
While we were in Vegas we also went to the wax museum Maddam Tussauds. Here are some fun pictures of Jed and I goofing around.Jed and I hanging out with Neil Armstrong and Friend.


Me and Hugh Heffner in the playboy mansion.

Me sneaking a taste of Lucille Balls cake batter.
Getting excited about a little Nascar action.

Me and Prince just hanging out.



Jed and I also went to see the Cirque Du Soleil show called Zumanity. It was one of the best shows I have ever seen. I never laughed so hard. It is totally worth the money to go see.
Here is some pictures of Jed and I waiting to see the show. I did a couple of different edits with one of them.




This is our formal show picture. I loved how they turned out so had to buy them.










4 comments:
It's about time you updated! sheesh!! You guys look so good. I can't believe how much you and Tayla look alike. You could totally be sisters. Stripper 101! Hilarious! Your Vegas trip sounds like a blast. =)
Good to see you back on line. Lots of great pictures and everything looks like a blast.
Great post and love all the photos!!! What actions do you use for them? By the way Happy Belated Birthday! Things are going pretty good here just taking it easy and trying to get all my energy back as well as my creativity. The kids are back in school and so all day to myself again. :)
Hey there! WoW have you been super busy! Glad to see you having so much fun.
Leessa
Post a Comment