About Me

My photo
I am married to the most wonderful man. We have been married for almost four years and have been together for 9 years. I have a beautiful 17 year old Daughter. I started this blog so I can post my Scrapbooking pages, but recently decided it is time for me to get healthy so I am going to use my blog to motivate myself through sharing my success with others. I will still share other updates and Scrapbooking, so please come back and visit.

My Friends

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

I Have Been Tagged


I was Tagged
I was tagged by Ashley. Thanks Lady...

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the game the player tags 5 people, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Where were you 10 years ago:
I was 24 and being promoted after being employed with the company for a year.

Five things on my to-do list today:
1. Wash Tayla's B-Ball Uniform
2. Pay Cox Bill
3. Make Tayla a Dr. Appointment
4. Pick up poster board for Tayla
5. Prep for my Training Class tomorrow

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Fiber One bar
2. Beef Jerky
3. Jello and Whip Cream
4. Pickled Hard Boiled Eggs
5. Cauliflower

What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
Move to New Zealand

Four of my bad habits:
1. Procastination
2. Biting my nails
3. Eating crap when I am not really hungry
4. Not working out

Five jobs that I have had:
1. Visual Merchandiser
2. Cosmetic Counter at Walgreens
3. Mens Department at Bealls
4. Waitress at Jerry's restaurant
5. Photographer at Glamour Shots

Five things people don't know about me:
1. I'm afraid of the dark
2. I used to be an awesome break dancer
3. I sing my heart out in the shower
4. I'm addicted to video games
5. Can't think of anything else


On a different note I have the best husband in the entire world. Today I got ready for work and got into my car only to find a red rose on my dashboard. I thought that it was such a sweet gesture and knew that the rest of my day would be great knowing how much my husband loves me. When I got into work (6am early that is) I found two dozen roses on my classroom desk. Being that Jed was laidoff and has no access to my area I didn't know how he pulled it off. I instantly thought it had to be one of my friends in on it, but no one confessed until Jenn M came in she spilled it all. Thanks Baby for making my day so special and filling it with love. I ♥ you


No comments: