About Me

My photo
I am married to the most wonderful man. We have been married for almost four years and have been together for 9 years. I have a beautiful 17 year old Daughter. I started this blog so I can post my Scrapbooking pages, but recently decided it is time for me to get healthy so I am going to use my blog to motivate myself through sharing my success with others. I will still share other updates and Scrapbooking, so please come back and visit.

My Friends

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 2, 2008

About Time ...

Well I finally was able to get some layouts completed over the last few months bit by bit in-between my busy schedule. I have had these fun Disney Jolee's and Tayla's old Disney pictures forever. So I started putting them together so I can get them in some albums for safe keeping. Nothing too spectacular.. Just more or less for fun with all the fun Disney embellishments.














Outside of Disney, here are two layouts I completed from our trip last year for March Madness/St. Patrick Day in Vegas. We are going again this year, but just making it a girls trip and unfortunately it doesn't fall on St. Patrick's Day this year. I'm sure we will still have a blast and capture more fun moments to scrapbook. I also did some 12 x 12 layouts that I will take some photo's of and post soon.


2 comments:

Delfina said...

You go girl! Those all look amazing. I have so many disney picture's that I still need to scrap too. goeijf

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Hope you are doing well you! Take care!