Seems like forever since I have blogged. So much has gone on.
Christmas - We had a good time. Everyone came to our house and ate. I was pretty bummed that my brother and little niece couldn't make it down, but that is the Army for you. Totally sucks cause this is the first Christmas in two years that my Brother has not been in Iraq and he still didn't get to spend it with us. Also he didn't find out till last minute so I had no times to mail of Angel's presents. Guess she will just have something to look forward to.
New Years - Jed and I got Tayla tickets to Disneyland for Christmas and bought her friend a ticket as well. The girls had a blast. Jed and I on the other hand were exhausted. It was Jed's first trip to Disneyland and I don't think he was impressed. Disneyland was open till 2:00am on New Years Eve. I didn't think that 2:00am would ever come. We went for 3 days in California and spent two of those days at Disneyland. We had a park hopper so got to go to California Adventure as well. I finally rode the hotel of terror ride. What a fun ride that is. If you haven't gone on it.. You are missing out.
Words of advice... if you ever go to Disneyland on New Years Eve... Just know that although you have a ticket, you may not get in. Apparently they turn hundreds of people away. We were sure that we got in there before 6pm (since we went to the other park for a bit and Dinner) I couldn't imagine driving all that way and not being able to get into the park. Imagine people that flew half way across the states. That would stink.
Other news - I had off the first week of January and it is a good thing. I still haven't felt myself. I have this thing on my leg that they thought was cellulites and isn't going away. Now I have to go to a dermatologist and can't get in till next week. Both feet are swollen and I look a mess. Hopefully they figure it out soon. I need to start working out again. Ill keep ya posted.
That is about all that is going on. Hope everyone has a fabulous New Year... My resolution this year is.... To get more Scrapbooking in :)
Friday, January 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Well I'm glad you had agreat holiday. Disney land sounds like it would be fun but very busy for new years. Yike's. I hope you feel better soon and they find what ever in on your leg. Keep us posted and if you need any thing let me know.
Post a Comment