About Me

My photo
I am married to the most wonderful man. We have been married for almost four years and have been together for 9 years. I have a beautiful 17 year old Daughter. I started this blog so I can post my Scrapbooking pages, but recently decided it is time for me to get healthy so I am going to use my blog to motivate myself through sharing my success with others. I will still share other updates and Scrapbooking, so please come back and visit.

My Friends

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 7, 2007

Playing catch up

Wow. Is it December 7Th already. I seriously can't believe how quick this year has gone by. Seems like the older I get the quicker it goes.

Well tons have things have been going on. Where to start????? Lets see...

Thanksgiving - I had a nice quiet Thanksgiving. My parents took Tayla with them as they drove to Texas to see my brother and take my niece home and Jed had to take pictures at the ASU game. So needless to say I stayed home and watched movies. I loved it. I had tons of offers to go to peoples house, but honestly it was nice not to indulge in the hustle and bustle of the holiday. The horrible thing is Tayla came back from Texas with strep throat so had to miss two days of school.

Next big thing that happened was i finally had my interview this week. Still no news on what job I will have... Whether I will win my job back or take on a new adventure doing something else. The one thing I do know is... I sucked in my interview.. so worst case scenario.. I get a severance package and can stay home and scrapbook for a couple of month... Yippee.. LOL No really hope I have a job.. Whew...

For those of you that don't know, Jed was laid off on Nov 16Th but the cool thing is .. He had a interview today and the possibility that he will be hired is good..

So that is about all the exciting things that have been happening.. I am trying to make it a goal to get on here at least once a week if not more.. So stay tuned.. I have some creative juices that need to be released so I do plan on Scrapbooking my little heart out this weekend.. Ill post what I do...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I hope it all works out for you girl! Oh and hope you get all those juices out and share! Take care you!

Delfina said...

Good to hear from you. I hope you get the job. Can wait to see what you come up with.

Leessa said...

Hey ther! It has been so long since I saw you at the RP crop - we I would love to get together sometime - We need to plan a crop for all those KT gals since we don't see each other as often.

Take care and good luck with the job thing!

Leessa