About Me

My photo
I am married to the most wonderful man. We have been married for almost four years and have been together for 9 years. I have a beautiful 17 year old Daughter. I started this blog so I can post my Scrapbooking pages, but recently decided it is time for me to get healthy so I am going to use my blog to motivate myself through sharing my success with others. I will still share other updates and Scrapbooking, so please come back and visit.

My Friends

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 8, 2007

More Wedding Pics


During our candle ceremony. We couldn't stop giggling cause it was real windy and the wind kept blowing out or candles.

All the Girls... Misty H, Jaye, Jennifer, LeeAnn, Amy, Me, Misty, Lisa, Jessica, Michelle, and Jill


Tayla looking beautiful as she walked down the Isle.



My Two nieces.. What cuties...


Byron (The Best Man) and Michelle (My Maid of Honor)


Kevin and Amy


Misty and Steve


My Mom, Brother and Laura


The Unity Candle that I made


My Gift table with the Fake STRAHM (my new last name once Tayla changes hers) Cake


The set-up for my tables

3 comments:

angelina said...

Love your new page! It's awesome! What beautiful pics of the wedding. Again congratulations! You must come to one of my crops sometime. BTW, you're a winner, check it out...I sent an invite to my blog to your email.

Amie said...

Wow, gorgeous photos of a gorgeous wedding! All your altered items are so great!

Melanie said...

Heidi, gosh.. it's so beautiful!! You are very creative! I just can't believe how beautiful Tayla is, she looks SO MUCH like you!! What a blessing!!