About Me

My photo
I am married to the most wonderful man. We have been married for almost four years and have been together for 9 years. I have a beautiful 17 year old Daughter. I started this blog so I can post my Scrapbooking pages, but recently decided it is time for me to get healthy so I am going to use my blog to motivate myself through sharing my success with others. I will still share other updates and Scrapbooking, so please come back and visit.

My Friends

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 6, 2007

So Upset

It feels like forever since I have been online. Part of it is because I am so busy, the other part is that I have had computer problems. Seriously what is people's problems? Why do people spend so much time making up viruses and programs that download spyware. Some how in searching for Navy blue capri pants for Tayla's school uniform I managed to stubble upon an annoying adware software that has taken me some time to shake. I'm using the laptop since I am waiting for my computer to reboot (oh and of course I am watching Army Wives which I recorded on Sunday) Makes me so mad that I have to take time to fix my computer because someone had too much time on their hands.. What is the purpose.... AAAGGHHHH.. Anyways.. Lets see... I finally got my wedding invites out.. I was so glad to have them out in the mail. Didn't think I would ever get them out. Spent the weekend tying up some other loose ends. I can't believe I get married in 53 days... There are still a few minor things that need to be purchased and made, but will get that done in no time.. Ill post some of my completed projects soon..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Heidi-
With KT closing I thought I would never find you - LOL! I have been on the site a few times and didn't see much activity - I was looking at different people's blogs and when I was on Ashley's I saw your name - Ha! I found you - LOL!

Hope all is well - glad to hear the wedding plans are moving along - 53 days???? WOW! that is coming up quick.

We need to get together and have a crop or just do something fun.

Take care-
Leessa

Amie said...

congrats! good times! Now it's official...the invitations are out! =)

Casey Lu said...

So glad that you updated your blog and sorry to hear you have a virus! Those things are terrible!!! We have had rounds with that a couple of years now.
Wow you only have 53 days till your wedding! WOO HOO! Congrats girly! I bet it will be beautiful and can't wait to see pictures! Would love to crop with ya sometime again, I miss scrapping with you, Amie, Peggy, Ashley,Ginger, and some other ladies from KT. Keep in touch! :)
Casey Lu

Anonymous said...

Computer problems stink. Only 50 some days let.. WOW! That is AWESOME! Take care,Tammi

Anonymous said...

Hi Heidi!!! You must be so excited for the wedding. Please don't forget to post some pics.
Hope all is well. :) Stacy