About Me

My photo
I am married to the most wonderful man. We have been married for almost four years and have been together for 9 years. I have a beautiful 17 year old Daughter. I started this blog so I can post my Scrapbooking pages, but recently decided it is time for me to get healthy so I am going to use my blog to motivate myself through sharing my success with others. I will still share other updates and Scrapbooking, so please come back and visit.

My Friends

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My Heart Aches

I believe God never gives us more than we can handle, and things could always be worse, but my heartstill aches with worry. Im sorry if I have been MIA latetly. I have a lot going on between the wedding, work and now poor little Tayla. For two years she has had this weird scar looking thing on her back that has grown and changed color over time. We have been to Doctors and Dermatologists and everyone had their own idea on what it could be. Well everyone was wrong. We finally went to a Dermatologist that had seen this before. Tayla is going to have a biopsy Sept 4th to confirm what they have diagnosed her with, but they are pretty sure it is Morphea. There is no solid known cause and no known cure. I am going to try and get her an earlier appointment, meanwhile she is having blood work done and x-rays. Im trying to keep it together, but when there is something wrong with your child you can't help but worry.... not that it does any good. So as things progress I will keep you posted.

5 comments:

Amie said...

So scary when things like this happen with your kids; my heart feels for you! I had to go look up Morphea; hopefully it's going to be easily dealt with and will be completely benign. Good luck! Don't let this ruin your happy day next month!

Delfina said...

Oh, what a bummer. Things happen in the wierdest time's. I will keep you both in my prayers. Best of luck!

Anonymous said...

You are one of the toughest women I know. You can handle anything. You are definitely in my thoughts and prayers. Take care you!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry - Things like that scare me so much... You just never know when something is going to happen... I am sending good thoughts your way -

Casey Lu said...

So sorry to hear about this! I will pray for you to continue to have strength, faith, and that your daughter will be well!!! I will definitely pray for you all!